- 3 players in each grid. 2 attackers and 1 defender.
- One attacker drops to receive possesion with back to goal.
- Feeder starts at the base of the grid with ball.
- Defender presses dropping attacker from behind.
- Dropping attacker looks to receive and combine with teammate to breakthrough at opposite end, earning a point. He can also look to outplay his opponent directly and breakthrough on his own.
- Defending player aims to recover possession and score by carrying ball over the line at the other end.
- Bounce pass before changing angle to receive on half turn and take on opponent.
- Lose marker with double movement, blind side movement, etc.
- Receive and drag marker away from space, before feeding teammate who can dribble over end line.
- Combine with one-two’s to progress beyond defender.
- Receive and use a skill to turn past opponent and carry over the line.