- 6 attacking players just inside grid providing width and depth.
- 6 defending players in the middle.
- 3 additional attackers between defensive lines.
- 6 attacking players aim to retain possession and penetrate defensive lines to feed 3 attackers between lines.
- 6 defenders aim to prevent passes through to central attackers and complete turnover.
- If attacking team lose possession, look to collapse in on the space and recover possession quickly before establishing width and depth once again.
- Swap over teams of 6 half-way through.
- Receiving angles/positioning in line of pass, scanning, passing to backfoot, appropriate weight of pass, link/3rd man passes, reverse passes, etc.
- Cover shadows and angle of approach, intensity on triggers and during counterpress, covering, etc.