- Passers positioned across from eachother on horizontal lanes.
- Dribblers start across from eachother on one vertical lane.
- One ball in total for dribbling group. One ball between two passers.
- Passers try to pass to the teammate directly across from them as many times as possible, without hitting dribblers.
- Dribblers look to make it from one side to the other with the ball. Aim is to navigate way through the horizontal passes. Leave ball for next dribbler once you reach other side and join back of queue.
- (Passing) emphasise pass accuracy and appropriate weight, receiving to kill the pace of pass, first-time pass if lane is open, pause if lane blocked off by dribblers.
- (Dribbling) scan surroundings constantly to avoid passers and to recognise appropriate time to progress, close control with outside of foot.
- Dimensions can vary widely depending on desired pass/dribble length.
- Swap passers with dribblers half-way through.
- Each dribbler can have own ball if possible to speed things up.
- If pass and dribble collide, go straight to back of queue on far side.